Sunday, April 20, 2008

Autobiography of mine

About twenty years ago (1988) in a hot July night I was born in Tehran. I was a weak and vulnerable infant who used to cry a lot but gradually I became better. For about two years, I went to kindergarten and like many children in Iran I went to school when I was six. Although I entered the primary school with great enthusiasm, as a teenager I used to hate school (especially high school). Actually, school's lessons and atmosphere were always different from my expectations. When I was 18, I fought against a monster called entrance examination and you can't imagine how happy I was when I won.

Now I am twenty and much happier than before, because I am studying what I have always wanted and that is English Literature.


Sepideh Bagheri

No comments: