Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A PORTRAIT OF MY BROTHER

I have chosen my younger brother to describe because I think that I know him very well. He is so Imaginative and creative and these features help him considerably to be a very good student at school. Although he is only 16, he is so pragmatic and sensible that I sometimes ask him for his Advice.
I think the strongest feature in his character is his perseverance. He has reached whatever he has wanted with this enviable trait and I am sure he will be very successful in the future too.
Although he seems serious and stern, he is so kind and really has a hearth of gold. He is even emotional and sentimental.
His appearance is really fine. He is handsome and he tends to buy Expensive clothes. He is tall (about 180 centimeter) erect and in good shape.

No comments: